Pallister-Killian Syndrome (PKS): Clinical Case Report
1Intern of Special Patients Study and Treatment Group (GEAPE -USP), Departament of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, São Paulo University (USP)
2Special Pacient Study and Treatment Group (GEAPE-USP), School of Medicine - Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP)
3Pediatric Dentistry, Departament of Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry School of Dentistry, São Paulo University (USP)
DOI: 10.17796/jcpd.30.3.486515881824v5u1 Vol.30,Issue 3,May 2006 pp.257-260
Published: 01 May 2006
*Corresponding Author(s): Adriana de Oliveira Lira Ortega E-mail: email@example.com
Pallister-Killian Syndrome is a rare dysmorphic condition characterized by specific clinical manifes-tations and tetrasomy 12p. This paper focuses on the general and orofacial clinical manifestations.
Ana Laura Andrade Dias de Oliveira,Adriana de Oliveira Lira Ortega,Ana Lídia Ciamponi. Pallister-Killian Syndrome (PKS): Clinical Case Report. Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry. 2006. 30(3);257-260.
1. Butler MG, Dev VG. Pallister-Killian Syndrome Detected by Fluorescence in situ Hybridization. Am J Med Genet 57: 498–500, 1995.
2. Chiesa J., Hoffet M, Rousseau O, Bourgeois JM, Sarda P, Mares P et al. Pallister-Killian Syndrome [i (12p)]: first pre-natal diag-nosis using cordocentesis in the second trimester confirmed by in situ hybridization. Clin Genet 54: 294–302, 1998
3. Cormier-Daire V, Le Merrer M, Gigarel N, Morichon N, Prieur M, Lyonnet S et al. Prezygotic Origin of the Isochromosome 12p in Pallister-Killian Syndrome. Am J Med Genet 69: 166–168, 1997.
4. Genevieve D, Cormier-Daire V, Sanlaville D, Faivre L, Gosset P, Allart L et al. Mild Phenotype in a 15-Year-Old Boy With Pallister-Killian Syndrome. Am J Med Genet 116A: 90–93, 2003.
5. Grech V, Parascandalo R, Cuschieri A. Tetralogy of Fallot in a Patient with Killian-Pallister Syndrome. Pediatr Cardiol 20: 134–135, 1999.
6. Mauceri L, Sorge G, Incorpora G, Pavone L. Pallister-Killian Syndrome : Case Report With Pineal Tumor. Am J Med Genet 95: 75–78, 2000
7. Schubert R, Viersbach R, Eggermann T, Hansmann M, and Schwanitz G. Report of Two New Cases of Pallister-Killian Syndrome Confirmed by FISH : Tissue-Specific Mosaicism and Loss of i(12p) by In Vitro Selection. Am J Med Genet 72: 106–110, 1997.
8. Woodman BF, Jordan MA, Moller LI, Cartwright JD, and De Ravel TJL. The Pallister-Killian Syndrome In An African Individual. Genetic Counseling 6: 33–36, 1995.
9. Lacobucci T, Galeone M, De Francisci G. Anaesthetic manage-ment of a child with Pallister-Killian syndrome. Paediatr Anaesth 13: 457–459, 2003.
10. Leube B, Majewski F, Gebauer J, Royer-Pokora B. Clnical, Cytogenetic, and Molecular Observations in a Patient With Pallister-Killian-Syndrome With an Unusual Karyotype. Am J Med Genet 123A: 296–300, 2003
11. Veldman A, Schlösser R, Allendorf A, Fischer D, Heller K, Schaeff B et el. Bilateral Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia: Differentiation Between Pallister-Killian and Fryns Syndromes. Am J Med Genet 111: 86–87, 2002.
Vol., Issue , Invalid dateTable of contents
Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch) Created as SCI in 1964, Science Citation Index Expanded now indexes over 9,500 of the world’s most impactful journals across 178 scientific disciplines. More than 53 million records and 1.18 billion cited references date back from 1900 to present.
PubMed (MEDLINE) PubMed comprises more than 35 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Biological Abstracts Easily discover critical journal coverage of the life sciences with Biological Abstracts, produced by the Web of Science Group, with topics ranging from botany to microbiology to pharmacology. Including BIOSIS indexing and MeSH terms, specialized indexing in Biological Abstracts helps you to discover more accurate, context-sensitive results.
Google Scholar Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
JournalSeek Genamics JournalSeek is the largest completely categorized database of freely available journal information available on the internet. The database presently contains 39226 titles. Journal information includes the description (aims and scope), journal abbreviation, journal homepage link, subject category and ISSN.
Current Contents - Clinical Medicine Current Contents - Clinical Medicine provides easy access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information and all other significant items in recently published issues from over 1,000 leading journals in clinical medicine.
BIOSIS Previews BIOSIS Previews is an English-language, bibliographic database service, with abstracts and citation indexing. It is part of Clarivate Analytics Web of Science suite. BIOSIS Previews indexes data from 1926 to the present.
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition aims to evaluate a journal’s value from multiple perspectives including the journal impact factor, descriptive data about a journal’s open access content as well as contributing authors, and provide readers a transparent and publisher-neutral data & statistics information about the journal.